El-Mor Electric Installation & Services (1986) Ltd. was founded in 1986 by two of its shareholders, Mr. Gershon Haim and Mr. Meir Seroussi, and is a leader in implementing large and complex energy, electricity and air-conditioning projects in a variety of fields: power plants, renewable and solar energy, industry, telecom, high-tech, commercial and public buildings, military and defense facilities, electrical and telecom infrastructure, and street lighting.
The company is traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and is part of the Rapac group – a public company that deals in energy, infrastructure and communications through a number of subsidiaries.
Despite the Company’s size, its owners are personally involved in each and every project, while placing an emphasis on customer service and offering personal attention and professionalism, and guaranteeing proper and uniform implementation both during and after completion of the project, to the customer’s satisfaction.
El-Mor is active in 3 main branches – Lod, Kfar Saba and Ashkelon; it employs some 500 workers, including qualified electrical engineers and other technicians, in about 60 field teams, deployed across the country. This enables the Company to run a large number of projects at the same time, and ensures an immediate response to customer needs and compliance with timetables.
El-Mor has experience in and capabilities for implementing projects abroad; to date, the Company has carried out a variety of projects in various countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Through its divisions and subsidiaries, El-Mor succeeds in providing full and unique solutions to its customers’ needs.
The Company’s subsidiaries include:
- El-Mor Electricity – Large scale electrical projects
- El-Mor Industries – Manufacturing electrical switchboards
- Yaziv – Air conditioning and cooling projects
- Leditech –Energy efficiency projects, in particular LED lighting solutions
- Energy Division – Construction of power plants and substations
- Renewable energy division – Full EPC contractors for large-scale PV solar plants
- Maintenance division – Nationally deployed, 24/7 dispatch, in particular MV services
- Mor Energy
- ITEEO – Cogeneration Solutions
El-Mor is registered at the Registrar of Contractors and classified in a variety of branches – energy, electricity and electro-mechanics; it is ISO 9001/2008 certified, and licensed to work with the Ministry of Defense and all other government ministries.